Clear All
  • Gabepoulos
    Duffer
    • Feb 3, 2014
    • Montreal
    • Lawyer

GRAPHITE DESIGN AD-DI 6S with OEM PING ADAPTER-100 % AUTHENTIC

Sold ***

PRICE DROP !!!! Make an offer and we'll see if we can work something out !

Hey guys,

I'm selling my GD AD-DI 6S today. It has a brand new Golf Pride NDMC grip, never played, and pro-installed OEM PING adapter. The shaft will play a hair over 44.25 '' in a PING G25, ANSER or I-25. It's really in mint condition, no bag shattering or any marks on it. I guarantee you it's 100 % authentic, everything fits (The white line, the hologram, the colour, the rings and the alignement of the letters )

This club is not selling under 350 $ on eBay (that is even without the customs fees) Plenty of them are selling for 450 $, and Golftown has it at 445 $ (without a grip and a Ping adapter)

Price is 280 $ --> 240--ยป 225 $ OBO, i'm willing to move it fast. Only trade interested in is a Ping G25 3 or 4 wood, or some Ping Eye 2 XG wedges. If you want more pictures, I'll be glad to take more. Will need to ship it because I'm in Montreal !

Gabriel
    Last edited by Gabepoulos; May 6, 2014, 10:09 AM.
  • Gabepoulos
    Duffer
    • Feb 3, 2014
    • Montreal
    • Lawyer

Re: GRAPHITE DESIGN AD-DI 6S with OEM PING ADAPTER-100 % AUTHENTIC

Will consider every reasonable offer ! Suggest a price and we can work something out !

Comment

• Gabepoulos
      Duffer
      • Feb 3, 2014
      • Montreal
      • Lawyer

Re: GRAPHITE DESIGN AD-DI 6S with OEM PING ADAPTER-100 % AUTHENTIC

Another price drop, I'd really like to sell it during the week-end as I need to pay my school fees really soon. Thanks everyone !

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
      X