• Show
Clear All
  • veryold
    Tour Pro
    • Oct 16, 2012
    • Mississauga, Sq.1 area
    • long retired old fossil :)

GOLF STUFF Store Feedback ?

There are couple of clubs i'm interested in from this on-line store. Just wodering if anyone bought from them and experience ?
    Many thanks,
    Serge ​​
  • autoease
    Club Pro
    • Oct 19, 2011
    • Niagara Region
    • Analyst

Originally posted by veryold View Post
    There are couple of clubs i'm interested in from this on-line store. Just wodering if anyone bought from them and experience ?
    Many thanks,
    Serge ​​
    If you are referring to Golf Stuff in Welland they are an excellent store to deal with. I have purchased items online and picked them up from the store as it is about a 10 minute drive from my house.

Comment

• veryold
      Tour Pro
      • Oct 16, 2012
      • Mississauga, Sq.1 area
      • long retired old fossil :)

Originally posted by aHeyutoease View Post

If you are referring to Golf Stuff in Welland they are an excellent store to deal with. I have purchased items online and picked them up from the store as it is about a 10 minute drive from my house.
      Yes, that's the one !
      And so many thanks for your note, really appreciated. If i decide to go for those items, your feedback is making me much more comfortable now.
      All best and cheers,
      serge

Comment

• autoease
        Club Pro
        • Oct 19, 2011
        • Niagara Region
        • Analyst

Originally posted by veryold View Post
        Yes, that's the one !
        And so many thanks for your note, really appreciated. If i decide to go for those items, your feedback is making me much more comfortable now.
        All best and cheers,
        serge
        Fair prices and I like the fact that I can return used purchases within 30 days if I don't like the clubs for a refund .I know lots of people that have ordered online and haven't heard any complaints so far..

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
        X