• Show
Clear All
  • Kiha Kwon
    Duffer
    • Jun 27, 2024
    • Assistant manager in shipping industry

Korean Golfer

Hello Every one!
    I'm going to Toronto this year from Korea and wanted some tips to play golf in Toronto!
    I don't have any one that I know who plays golf, but if any one is available, why don't we pair up!
    Any way, are there any courses that provide single person to have a quick 18 early morning or any time?
  • tacks
    Low Handicapper
    • Mar 16, 2021

Welcome in advance. I can say I play quite a bit of public golf in the Toronto area as a single and can attest that is certainly enjoyable. There are likely 100+ courses that would fit the bill. Golf courses are generally busy but with online booking, it is relatively easy to find a spot as a single, particularly if you're willing to wait until the day or two before your round and have a flexibility as to course. Absent poor weather conditions, I have always been paired up with other groups. Often times, those groups are comprised of at least someone who is playing as a single as well. I'm sure others can point out exceptions but I have never encountered a bad experience being paired up with strangers.

For better (or at least more tailored) advice, it might be helpful to know what time of year you're coming and whereabouts you're staying. The east end of 'GTA' golf is about a 2 hour drive from the west end so location might matter. With that information, I'm sure the group will be able to narrow which courses to recommend.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
    X