• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tarrantian
    Tour Pro
    • Feb 18, 2014

WATCHING THE SENIOR US OPEN - ROGERS IGNITE

I know I recorded all programs on the Golf Channel between 8-12PM as I was playning this AM (We have a PVR via Rogers Ignite)...

When I set the recordings, it was reported that the rain delayed final round would begin on Golf Channel today at 8AM. It wasn't reflected in the guide, so I recorded all programs and thought I was all set...

Low and behold, get back from my round today and not only are there no programs recorded today until 12PM's Golf Today, all programs recorded between 8AM and Noon were mysteriously not showing, also it appears Golf Channel in Ontario was not showing the delayed final round (I suspect it must have been on TSN if at all?).

Can anyone shed light as to what may have happened? 100% I recorded the programs on GC so trying to understand what the heck happened.

Thanks!
    TM Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D* (Fujikura Vista Pro 55S)
    TM BRNR Mini-Driver 11.5D* (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S)

TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 55S)
    TM Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
    TM Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
    TM My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters
    * (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride TM Pistol
    TM My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
    TM Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red)
    TM TP5 Golf Ball
    Clicgear 4.0 Push Cart
    SkyCaddie SX550 GPS
    Bushnell ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)
  • cuonthe1t
    Tour Pro
    • Nov 27, 2008
    • Hamilton
    • retired (teacher)

Originally posted by tarrantian View Post
    I know I recorded all programs on the Golf Channel between 8-12PM as I was playning this AM (We have a PVR via Rogers Ignite)...

When I set the recordings, it was reported that the rain delayed final round would begin on Golf Channel today at 8AM. It wasn't reflected in the guide, so I recorded all programs and thought I was all set...

Low and behold, get back from my round today and not only are there no programs recorded today until 12PM's Golf Today, all programs recorded between 8AM and Noon were mysteriously not showing, also it appears Golf Channel in Ontario was not showing the delayed final round (I suspect it must have been on TSN if at all?).

Can anyone shed light as to what may have happened? 100% I recorded the programs on GC so trying to understand what the heck happened.

Thanks!
    same thing happened to me too - sure would have liked to see the 4 hole playoff
    Driver - Cleveland Classic 290 - 10.5- Miyazaki Stiff -- Taylor Made Burner 3 and 5 wood
    23* and 26* Adams Idea Tech hybrids both with Fubuki 65HY S
    6 - W - Srixon Z 745 - Dynamic Gold S300
    52* - 56* Cobra Tour Trusty
    Scotty Cameron GoLo #7 --- Kia Ma Imola 8

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...