• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • supersaver
    Duffer
    • Jun 26, 2012

Looking For Golf Donations & Golfers-Suggestions Please

pp Hi Gang just new here so I was wondering if any can recommend golf site,shops,locations in around the London Ontario region that might be willing to donate golf related items for an upcoming Charity Golf Tournament in London Ontario July 25 @ Fanshawe course. PS we also need golfers for the event. If your interested or have info for me please contact me as we are running out of time. We are swinging for a cure. Thank you in advance all pp
  • StanMarsh
    Banned
    • May 4, 2012

Re: Looking For Golf Donations & Golfers-Suggestions Please

Originally posted by supersaver View Post
    pp Hi Gang just new here so I was wondering if any can recommend golf site,shops,locations in around the London Ontario region that might be willing to donate golf related items for an upcoming Charity Golf Tournament in London Ontario July 25 @ Fanshawe course. PS we also need golfers for the event. If your interested or have info for me please contact me as we are running out of time. We are swinging for a cure. Thank you in advance all pp

Call Golf Town and all the courses you can find. Some of them are likely to give something for the cause.

Comment

• supersaver
      Duffer
      • Jun 26, 2012

Originally posted by StanMarsh View Post
      Call Golf Town and all the courses you can find. Some of them are likely to give something for the cause.
      Thank you that is what I have been doing and have had some success thank you appreciate the response

Comment

• 4underthru9
        Tour Pro
        • Jun 23, 2011

Originally posted by supersaver View Post
        What is the name of the charity? You may get a better response by being more specific.
        Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong, because sometime in your life, you will have been all of these. Dr. Robert H. Goddard

Comment

• supersaver
          Duffer
          • Jun 26, 2012

Originally posted by 4underthru9 View Post
          What is the name of the charity? You may get a better response by being more specific.
          The charity is for DBAC Diamond Blackfan Anemia Canada www.dbacanada.com it is a reg charity. This is a rare blood disease that there is no cure for. There are only about 65 cases in Canada and it is taking our children and our loved ones. The is also a USA and UK foundation. We have a 3yr old boy here that suffers from DBa and the little girl Andie in London Ontario who also has DBA read more about them @ https://sites.google.com/site/andiesfightforacure/ and www.jacksfightforacure.com Thank you in advance for the helpful hints appreciate it

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X