• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • focal
    Tour Pro
    • Apr 18, 2005
    • Toronto

Originally posted by Golfer1947 View Post

I was hoping to have KV in the mix - is the only way to play there to be a home member ?
    Did you ever commit to a club? I was with CL for most of the 2000's before settling at Summit. Lots of CL/York Downs/Meadowbrook members who came over too. The club atmosphere matters to me and if I'm playing the same course, I want to know the guys at the club.

Reciprocation is possible (weekdays) and there are a few clubs you can get onto for a "cart fee"

Do I miss variety, absolutely NOT. The games with guys you know matter more.

SAYING THIS, Summit has a high guest rate now. If you are planning to bring friends in for a round it's a factor. Looking at CL, the guest rates are the same as when I left over 10 years ago. Summit was busy during the covid years and jacked up guest rates to limit guests, but this year seems very reasonable and what I remember prior. Doubt they will drop the guest rates though.

Comment

• rosenberg
      Scratch Golfer
      • Oct 22, 2017

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1614.png
Views:	545
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	3693897 Got this in my inbox.
      Seems like they’re starting to hurt for members. That or they’re looking to squeeze in extra members to make more money

Comment

• spas1
        Tour Pro
        • Aug 25, 2009
        • Mississauga

Originally posted by rosenberg View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1614.png
Views:	545
Size:	274.5 KB
ID:	3693897 Got this in my inbox.
        Seems like they’re starting to hurt for members. That or they’re looking to squeeze in extra members to make more money
        This is the normal annual membership offer for the next season - they have been offering this for years.....

Comment

• Jasonp
          Tour Pro
          • Dec 17, 2015
          • York Region

Many many years.

Most courses have waitlists last i checked.

Comment

Collapse

Latest TGN Reviews

Collapse

PGA Leaderboard

Collapse

Today's Birthdays

Working...
          X